SAFETY UPDATES FOR 2021
Safely Experience the Labyrinth Masquerade
Safety Rules for the Event
• Vaccines against COVID-19 are required for entry.
Everyone must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to enter the masquerade. At registration you will be required to show proof of vaccination for you and all members of your party.
Acceptable methods of proof include:
• Physical copy of your Vaccine Certification
• A QR Code with the CA Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Verification System.
• Digital copy of your vaccination record ( be sure to photograph both sides )
• Face Coverings are required.
Face coverings are required indoors throughout the Masquerade and the Millennium Biltmore.
This is a Masquerade with some of the most inspired costumers on the planet. Embellish, design and be creative, but make sure your nose and mouth are covered.
All face coverings should:
• Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
• Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
• Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face.
• Be secured with ties or ear loops to allow guests to remain hands free.
There will be areas for food and beverages where you may remove your mask if you are actively eating or drinking, but while you are inside the common indoor areas of the Biltmore, you will be required to wear your mask.
Keeping you Safe within the realms
• Event Capacity Reduction for 2021 : The capacity of the masquerade is limited this year.
To give everyone more space within the event, we have limited our normal ticketing capacities for 2021.
• More Space to Explore : More space to dine and drink.
We have worked to make more space for patrons to sit, eat, and enjoy a beverage.
By entering The Labyrinth Masquerade, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC.gov), including:
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
•Muscle or body aches
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting
• Have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing quarantine and are not under any self-quarantine orders.
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria will not be allowed to enter the Labyrinth Masquerade. If at any point during your visit, a Guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their traveling party will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the property.
Guests entering the Labyrinth Masquerade acknowledge that they understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements. If you need to reschedule your tickets due to the above, please contact us.
The Labyrinth Masquerade experiences and other offerings may be modified, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability.